Structural supervisor : Civil Works Job VacancyPermanent NFT Consult posted 10 months ago
Our client in the Oil & Gas industry is looking to hire a candidate of sound and moral character as a Civil Works / Structural Supervisor WP North reporting to Wellpads Superintendent North.
- Support the Deputy Construction Manager North to ensure work progress in the dedicated area of the construction site. Ensure that Contractors/Subcontractors progress on the appropriate high-priority work-fronts as per the Level-3 Schedule.
- Support the Deputy Construction Manager North supervising and monitoring Contractors/Subcontractors activities related to the his/her scope in order to ascertain that the installation will be done as per drawings, specifications, procedures, cost and schedule meeting HSE and Quality requirements and expectations.
- Ensure flow of information is effective between Construction Team, Commissioning Team and the rest of the Project team as required.
- Liaise with all the Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that the construction complies with all Project Design Documentation, with Company Standards and Procedures, and with applicable international Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy, maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards, actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Actively identify best practice (industry, technical, professional, etc.) and encourage an environment in which this is willingly and openly shared
- Create an environment in which a focus on value awareness is developed and constantly think in terms of cost/benefit trade-off.
- Identify and adopt creative and alternative approaches to problem-solving and encourage others to do same.
Qualification: Civil Works Job, oil and gas, job offer Structural supervisor
- HNC or equivalent education preferably recognized Safety Course (NEBOSH or equivalent)
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industry specifically infrastructure/construction projects, with thorough knowledge on various safety regulations, standards, procedures etc.
- General awareness of Company General Specifications and/or previous experience with other major IOC’s/Contractors in oil and gas construction projects.
- Ideal candidate shall be fully conversant with applicable Oil and Gas Industry International Codes, Standards as well as best Industry Practices.
- A good awareness of other disciplines. Significant responsibility in multi-discipline teams or projects.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. English mandatory.
- Valid Medical Certificate which complies with Company standards.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to him/her.
- To act on behalf of the Deputy Construction Manager North in his/her absence if required.
Sign in/ Sign up at Sabiss to apply and discover more job opportunities!