Talent Attraction SpecialistPermanent NFT Consult posted 5 months ago
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to and continually update the Rwanda and Burundi recruitment feasibility and labour market analysis/study.
- Take the lead in establishing and developing networks for MSF´s awareness for purposes of recruitment gains in Rwanda & Burundi. This includes linkages with professional’s, students’ associations and other stakeholders including INGOs. The position holder will identify opportunities for MSF to collaborate and engage for visibility and awareness.
- Contribute towards the EA´s recruitment targeted profile mapping activities; with a focus on what profiles
- can be found in Rwanda and Burundi, and with ¨relevance¨ to MSF´s global operational ambitions.
- Develop HR branding and marketing strategies that will enhance awareness, engagement and conversion of the required candidates.
- Support Recruitment and selection of international Field staff from Rwanda & Burundi; conduct initial recruitment screening for all applicants from RW and BUR and manage reference checking
- Provide any administrative support for International field workers from RW, and BUR where feasible, and ensure needs for Field workers are anticipated.
- Provide the required duty of care for departing and returning field workers.
- Keep abreast of recruitment trends in RW and BUR and contributing to EAs Field HR strategic alignment and regional ambitions.
- Coordinate recruitment and CM events and engage with staff, missions and the section team during any events. The position holder will work closely with the Field HR and communications team based in Nairobi to coordinate face-to-face or online events.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in human resources management with emphasis on recruitment and talent outreach.
- Relevant experience at the international level/national level is highly desirable.
- At least 2 years of MSF field experience.
- Good understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred.
- Good command of competency-based Interview techniques is highly recommended.
- Proficient in using modern software, tools and databases to manage, connect with and reach out to potential candidates.
- Experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies.
- Full French and English languages proficiency is mandatory
- Strong networking skills and communication skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to MSF’s Principles
- Strong Cross-cultural Awareness (local & international)
- Behavioral Flexibility
- Stress Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Service Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Availability to travel to the various recruitment areas in country and high mobility within East African region.
- Motivation for working in humanitarian sector.
- Knowledgeable on issues of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Flexible to adjust work hours when required.
- Work Location: Rwanda/Kigali and Burundi with frequent visits to Nairobi (30%).
- Full Time position.
- Fixed term contract – One year.
- Other Benefits based on MSF EA Reward Policy.
- Starting date: ASAP