Team Leader Job offer in Cape Town, South AfricaPermanent Webhelp posted 3 weeks ago
Team Leader : Job description
You’ve been working hard to build your career in the service industry and by now you know the ins and outs of customer service. Your passion for people and ability to help others is sure to pay off Team Leader job.
We’re on the lookout for a determined individual who values the importance of team playing and are ready to step up and lead by shining example as a Team Leader in our vibrant Cape Town office. Monster, Employment, Sabiss
You’ll be joining our fun-loving global community of more than 60,000 passionate people who work across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
Team leader job
We want people who are eager to learn and grow within their career, steering others to strive and give of their best at all times. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
If you are organised enough to work well under pressure, are highly responsible and can adapt to change while juggling tasks then this is your calling.
In this role you will manage a team responsible for sales, customer care and technical support, you’ll be motivating, leading and guiding a team of dynamic individuals to reach targets and strive for excellence in customer service Team Leader job
Our ideal candidates have excellent communication skills, a passion for helping others and going the extra mile. We want people who can hear what is not said, people who show empathy and have a contagious positive nature about them.
Above all we want reliable, committed leaders who lead by example and are motivated toward success. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
If you’re ready to show off your proven track record of showing up on time, taking on shifts and excellent time management then make your mark by applying today.
What you’ll be doing
– Ensuring that team members perform in line with required sales performance metrics (Customer Service performance metric)
– Managing workload in a timely and effective manner
– Analysing customer feedback data
– Pursuing quality and assurance initiatives Team Leader job
– Producing business insights
– Presenting recommendations for improvement Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
– Excellent written use of English language
– Minimum 6 months’ experience as a Deputy Team Leader in a contact centre environment
– Excellent communication and listening skills
– Ability to identify problems and find solutions by imparting knowledge
– Analytical, time management, organisation, skills Team Leader job
– PC literacy, fast typing and experience using appropriate software and systems
– Clear credit, disciplinary and criminal records
– Proven performance record of accomplishment Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment