Technical Sales Executive – Renewable Energy & Energy AuditsPermanent NFT Consult posted 2 weeks ago
Our Client is a Kenyan-based premium engineering company, providing professional services in the energy sector. We seek to hire an intelligent, highly aggressive, and result-oriented Technical Sales Executive to be tasked with marketing and selling Energy Audit services to large-scale consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and establish new business.
- Organize client visits.
- Liaise with existing clients.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Negotiate contracts, terms, and conditions.
- Write reports and sales literature.
- Provide product/service education and advice.
- Attend relevant exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Ensure that sales targets are met.
Job Qualification (Technical Sales Executive):
- Holder of a Degree, Higher National Diploma or Diploma.
- Good planning and organizational skills and ability to work creatively;
- High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive;
- Desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback;
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal communication skills, networking and prospecting skills;
- Goal-driven, confident, outgoing personality and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet clients.
Sign In/ Sign Up to Sabiss and discover more job opportunities!