Travel Advisor | Job offer – Cape town, South AfricaPermanent Webhelp posted 9 months ago
Travel Advisor : Job description Monster, Employment, Sabiss
Chaque jour, Webhelp place l’humain au cœur des préoccupations des marques, pour enrichir l’expérience client et développer des solutions sur mesure pour chacune des entreprises qui nous font confiance. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
Webhelp intervient sur l’ensemble de la chaîne de valeur des entreprises, de l’expérience client à la gestion des médias sociaux jusqu’aux services de paiement. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
Let your wanderlust and passion for people inspire you to start a new career as a Travel Advisor working on an exciting new campaign at Webhelp in Cape Town. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
We are looking for a positive and bubbly, individual to join our high-energy team who are motivated to help customers feed their travel bug.
Join our fun-loving global community of more than 60,000 passionate people who work across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience at all times, offering proactive solutions to any issues or concerns our customers might face.
You will be required to respond to emails, messages and phone calls from international customers, in English, making sure their bookings, re-bookings or cancellations run smoothly. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
If you’re driven by success in this fast growing industry, this opportunity offers ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
If you are ready to expand your experience in the travel industry business and take on new challenges, then let your career take off and apply today!
What you’ll need
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in travel industry working with Amadeus
– High level of international geography knowledge
– Exceptional customer care with courteous attitude
– Results orientated with solution driven mentality
– Ability to work weekends and in a shifted environment
– Positive attitude and motivated mindset
– Clear credit and criminal record Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
We want you if you’ve got
– Starting salary of R11,000 based on experience Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
– Fantastic employee assistance programme (EAP)
– Webhealth benefits: World class working environment, exercise classes, access to financial well-being sessions, will writing sessions, stress management sessions
– Interactive and inclusive company culture Indeed, Jobs, Recruitment
– Subsidised transport home for late shifts (designated areas)Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients.