Visual Merchandising Job | In Casablanca, MoroccoPermanent LC WAIKIKI posted 3 days ago
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş. career
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1056 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 47,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 5 categories in “Retail Innovation Forum and Awards-2019” which was organized by Capital-Journal.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad” job
We ranked 1st in Women Employee Friendly&Women Manager Friendly Companies in Capital Women Friendly Companies Survey 2020.
We received The Most Reputable Brand of the Year – Turkey Award by The One Awards in 2020.
We ranked 1st in “Most Admired Companies of the Business World” survey conducted by Capital Magazine, in the Ready-to-Wear and Retail category in 2019.
About Visual Merchandising Job:
- Train and develop Store Visual Merchandisers as per standards provided by Head Office
- Provide fast and profitable visual solutions within the region under the responsibility
- Follow up and execute company visual merchandising standards and procedures
- Assist and/or provide feedback to stores regarding visual merchandising in the assigned district
- Execute excellent customer service
- Visiting stores periodically to maintain visual standards in the country
- Participate in-floor set executions
- Assist in hiring store merchandisers that meet current business needs
Visual Merchandising Job Qualifications:
- BA in marketing, Fashion Merchandising (preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in visual merchandising, preferably with a leading fashion retailer, and 1-3 years of retail management experience preferred
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Proven ability to train and develop Store Visual Merchandisers
- Proven ability to prioritize, problem-solving
- Proven ability to independently and proactively manage multiple tasks/priorities and personalities
- Ability to work in a multinational-multicultural environment
- Fluent in English
- Approximately 80% of travel required
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application is found appropriate to the job offer we will contact you via phone or email.
Register now at Sabiss and discover many job opportunities!